Tuesday, May 10, 2005

You are what you listen to...

You are what you listen to...
so says a study ... go read STRAITS TIMES, dudes 10th May Edition.
Bush's playlist include tracks like BROWN EYED GIRL and some old songs. It reads : Safe, Stable Choices.

Me : Mostly rap, & violence, feat. Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, The Game, also Brown Eyed Girl, Play That Funky Music, to 98 degrees, BackStreet Boys, Kylie, Holly Valance....
What does it says : Crazy party eccentric , i guess.
Heh heh :P

Doggie : boring cheena music, lara fabian, some Ah Beng music...
What does it says : weird dude....ah beng in disguise
Heh Heh :P

DEu : Kelly Clarkson, Jesse McCartney, pop music, Lindsay Lohan
What does it says : GROW UP, DEu.
Heh heh :P

Ben (slutty Ben) : classic stuff, and always disses Rap ...
What does it says : Old Fogey... Old-Fashioned... Back-Dated, Unappreciative of finer things in life like rap music.
Heh heh :P

In response to Ben's diss of rap, i do feel rap is getting more socially responsible, and discusses modern day issues, like hoes, guns, political. Pls explain to me what does classic stuff do? Besides of course, setting Erik & me to sleep... and of course, making me super light-headed. I know classic leads the way , paves the way to good music ahead. And of course, all respectful yuppies & beautiful people like me , listen to rap... & R&B. I think it's perfectly fine, it's not being chigga. It's just a way of life, it's just music. We still pretty much have AzN pRyDe out in SoCal, maybe not so much up in Bay area, but def in SoCal.

This week is hectic. So far... it's a little haywire. Sigh...
I need more time to do rubbish. I wanna go shopping. Ahhhh... i wanna go to the beach, and lie down and hear the song "another day...." that kinda chillout music.

Hmmm... and Kimbo, i'll take your bet , i swear you won't keep away from alcohol & smoking for TWO weeks starting today... so the next day to start drinking probably 24th May 2005. Right after the long weekend... hahaha, i'll see how you can tahan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI!! I will have u know my music is eclectic :P And it is all me. Dun tink you ever got past the weird techno to the RnB and musical soundtracks either :P

-ben said...

Hey, when are you sending your lint over, babe?

And, BTW, I listen to R&B, Blues and Moby as well.
(I would say I listen to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc.,but you would probably say that makes me even more of an "Old Fogey."

;-P