Thursday, May 05, 2005

Friends are radical.... Bfs should be too....

Heylo once again....
i am not gng to argue with Ben over platonic relationships and explain to Shawn, Barry, Shaun & Ryan over what i deem as Platonic and what not, or to argue whether those who don't believe get laid more often. It's going nowhere... and i don't care, cos i'm tired. *sulks*

I got a SMELLY PRETTY comment from my good buddy today, which sent me thinking "wtf" early in the morning, then i realized it's chou mei, for telling the world i'm pretty & gorgeous. right, i may not be as gorgeous as xiaxuay (this mistake was done by timothy go, not me... blame CNA), tho she's very photoshopped, and i'm not. I really dunch care, cos i am gorgeous. Hahahaha

If i'm gorgeous, i expect my other halves / dates / whatever to look just as good. Erik my bf takes note of what i wear and then wear according to time & venue. That's smart. But i've seen the other sides of guys, which is berms & tees, quite sad! when their gfs are dressed to the nines, and sunday's best. Argh... wake up, so what if u're in Abercrombie, and your babe's in a cheap dress. She still look way better alone, than with you. Ben told me about Larry Elison (CEO of Oracle) wearing tees & berms, and driving his ferrari. Hahaha, and no one gave him time of the day. this shows, clothes maketh a man. I do sometimes think it's shallow, but most people judge the others that way. it's first impression, something we can't run very far from.

In my book, for dates, you should meet after work. Both parties would be dressed quite decently, as they're coming from work. this sets a good impression. Someone commented in TNP today, about how guys impress their gfs, but depress their wives. Yes, we all need style.

So what handbag should i invest in.... ??? dammit... this sucks...
i need to sleep... i am too tired...

1 comment:

-ben said...

Eve rocks!
;-)
So it is safe to assume he bit the apple?
*wink*