Sunday, May 08, 2005

happy mama's day...

Well, today's mother's day. i love my mom... :) hi mom, i love you.

The weekend is cool. My saturday was laid back. i basically KO till 12 noon... and then i woke up, still feeling lazy, due to the fact i'm on a cocktail of antibiotics and some flu medication, to get rid of a persistant bugger that irrritates me. I then headed off to the beach ard 3pm. YES i know 3pm is a lil' late, i didn't really want to be in the sun all that long, i just wanna laze on the beach and sleep. and a very cheap saturday, i spent like 2 bucks to get myself to Sentosa and pay 2 bucks for the car and another 20 for dinner. That's it! Sounds good to me. hahaha, Dave & Angie & me jus laid on the sand chilling and sleeping and reading bimbo magz. Yes applaud us, we're very chi chi. Dave's the very cafe-del-mar kinda guy, very chillout. Angie's my all-time bitch with me kinda gurl pal. Together, we make a formiable team of non-stop yakkers.

I hereby declare i'm an open source ah lian, programmed to be very Engrande-fied during work days and transform into an ah lian during weekends. Hahaha ! Heck, i can't be bothered. I'm proud to be ah lian to be spewing some mean hokkien phrases and toss everyone else's ass. Actually i didn't declare it, Angie made me admit it. So i'm left with no choice.

At least that's far better than Dave remarking about every women that sauntered past us, while we laid there with the terms like "check those spgs out in their thongs" and "the beached whale". The beach totally reminds me of spring break back in US and of cos the infamous spring break anthem : THONG SONG. and the ladies with dumps like trucks. Apparently, i do think Singapore women lack that dumps. Like the ladies who have to perch themselves within 10 metres of us blocking our very serene view of the sea, coconut trees and sand, u guys should jus grow skinnier before you decide to block my view again. It was actually a sight of bliss with the sea, blue sky, the waves... and of cos the song Breathe by Mulsanne ... my kind of chill-out style. UNTIL Those ladies came by. Dratzzzz....

Sunday was out at a car thing, the shop Erik worked at has its official opening since its move to a new premise. There was beer, tons of car, tons of guys... and mostly beer. That's all i recall. Burp beer... yucks! i hate beer...

Btw, for those following Ben's blog, i'm his official good luck charm. That lil' punk disappeared after he got cosy with the girl. And leave me with what? nothing at all. Not even a Thank You. Dammit Ben...

3 comments:

-ben said...

LOL! Actually, I did not disappear. I spent a large part of Sat driving around for her. (More on my blog). BUT, yes, you are my official good luck charm!

-ben said...

GET WELL SOON, EVE!

daftbitch said...

Ben's a slut...

I don't need a GET WELL SOON , dude, i also need soup... and porridge and not S$ 12 fried rice man....