Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hip Hop and you don't stop

Hip Hop and you don't stop

here's to Ben : dammit, i'm a blogging ghetto
princess... so if you wanna get your ass kick, bring
it on, dude.
Hip hop / Rap / Gangster Rap is a preference of choice
of music. The way of lifestyle... well it's a US
thing, we don't have no gun whipping here in Sg. I'm
still loving the music and jus livin it up...i have no
beef agst the music, jus the lifestyle. Like they say,
hate the player, don't hate the game... hahahaha,
wrong context but i dunch care.

I'm still very much into Asian pride, despite the
whole China & Japan thing. I mean, it's an ego thing.
And i thought guys handle fights / past beef amicably.

Who am i to comment? I'm a twinkie!
The whole recent big hooohaaa about the A*Star &
Acidflask has been rather amusing. The internet is a
freespace, and i once thought blogging was just ideas.
I didn't know it was meant to be a venue that i could
get my ass sued. Oh well, seems like we have to watch
what we speak.

Doggie and i were in our usual coffee talk whereby we
talk about what we did and intend to do for the
weekend. So here's this... i told him i need peace &
quiet while blogging. He's like "aren't u supposed to
be yourself"... i replied " no... so i won't type
rubbish."

The background to this story came by as Erik & me were
at home ... and he's now totally into Forza
Motorsports. For those who dunnoe Forza, 1stly get an
Xbox and then the game & join "live" and get mad!
Erik : hun, look at my car, look at the color, and
look at the side decal.
Me (just barely glancing, away from my notebook) : uh
huh, ok. (goes back to my notebook and blog).
Erik : hun, look at the honda, look look...
Me (annoyed) : yea... ok here's this . Either i watch
you play and you let me watch tv or i do my shit and
you play your game.
Erik : errr OK, go do your stuff la, Hun.

hahaha. So it's better not to get disturbed.
Duh... i'm gonna try podcasting since Mr Brown is also
doin so.
i was telling Dan & Erik at airport a lil' earlier i'm
gonna have my show ... and they went "who's your
guest..."
i went "ME MYSELF & I... that's 3 people. more than
enuf what!"

ahhhh duhhh... i need to get smarter.
Ben, where are the big words???
hip hop yoou don't stop... *dances away*

1 comment:

zeenie said...

dunno whether your show got space for so many people. ;-)