Monday, May 09, 2005

i'm a devil in disguise...

This week has got to be the most hectic ever. I have a million and one things to do, and am rushing to finish all of it up. :( i'm super sad but what to do??? let's not talk about it. I am so fed up and tired and have to be up in another 6 hours.

Funny scenario from today at Starbucks :
Backgrd : me & dog totally bitching.... me in my obnoxious bitchy face...he the usual questions kinda guy....
Dog : what's with the pik-cher?
Me : someone likes her, yada yada....and thinks she's cute....
Dog : Yea, she is cute
Me : Yea she is cute, but naive, and i'm totally gonna whip her ass...
(My cell phone starts ringing... "1 2 3 4, lil' mama show you how to move it, go ahead put your back into it...")
Me : Hi, this is Eve (in my sweety pie angelic face and voice)... rattles on about my work stuff...
end of phone call...
Dog : wah lau, you the best... can't believe you just did that.
Me : what? what?
Dog : one minute bitching, the next being so nice & prim on the phone
Me : hahaha, i am a devil in disguise ...

So that sums it! i'm totally bitchy and perhaps somewhat daft. At least you know what to look for, the next time i meet you. My tongue ain't as evil as Xiaxue tho, I won't be too...

The open source code ah lian program is in full mode today. I didn't realize the different ways of speaking in English ... until today. I did a couple of conferences, but surely Asia always takes the cake. I have to explain in many ways to Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan & HK, not to mention New Zealand and Australia onto the list. With that, i have rojak english, going from call to call, wondering whether i spoke in Hokkien, Cantonese, English or wassit Chinese?!?! By the time i got back to the client, i was totally in state of shock, and explained i had a tough time trying to remember the different dialect group i spoke in. I'm already in a daze by then, and ready to spew out my ah-lian-ness. Found my perfect victim, Ben. Did i mention Ben's a slut? Why? Cos he offered me a GET WELL SOON, instead of DHL a bowl of soup or porridge. Slut... i'm your good luck charm and you let die out in the heat. how could ya? then... again, men are governed by their testerones??? yes no, Ben, come on... you gotta either back it up or don't bother showing up....

So i chatted with Ben, and i went total ah lian on him, that is to say, full mode spewing hokkien phrases and hmmm explaining to him the art of courtship. What do i know? I'm easily satisfied with techie geeky toys like an iPod, new software & of course, thumbdrives. Hahaha... all i know is fast cars and women match.

Janice Wong, yes my current fave writer on The New Paper, wrote on her webbie and an article last year about how some girls are totally mesmerized with new rides. Her leggy friend found a new guy, so of cos, Janice asked. And her friend actually said he drives a porsche. So are men dictated by their rides??? hmmm, question for thought.

i'm a poker face liar, what do i know???
Hahahahahahah...

No comments: