Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Platonic Relationships?!?

As a reference to my blog yesterday regards to how platonic relationships will never happen, i would have to clarify there are certain assumptions we have to undetake. e.g. these guys / ladies are to be your best buds. And of cos, there has to be no sexual tension (whatsoever!) from either parties (the gurl / guy). So i have a trackback to Ben's blog. The link would be http://waltzofwords.blogspot.com What can i say? Ben's a genius at big words. His blog made me do so many ctrl-alt-D on my new Tiger OS, that it's driving me nuts. He finds my blog amusing... and of course, he finds me attractive. But i don't recall ever giving him or distributing my pics online. Ben's Erik's buddy from way way back. And Ben, i can't believe it. How can you sleep next to a girl and nothing happened? and expect me to believe it. Especially when she's coming onto you. OHHHH goodness... It's normally the girls who reject, not guys?!?! Yes , most men are dogs. I am gonna repeat myself, Ben, most men are dogs, not geeks like you.

During my icq-chat with Ben (yes i know ICQ seems so yesterday, but the send-offline-contacts-a-msg feature is just so awesome) talking about my blog about platonic relationships, we talked about winnie the pooh and slim fanatic. ARE YOU A SLIM FANATIC? His contest to my platonic relationships is that no attraction. I'm like u normally are friends with people who are attractive. He said attraction is relative, and he won't fall for winnie the pooh. Hmmm... so is slim a neccessity in today's dismal outlook on relationships / friendships ? Shaun actually told me that trophy wives are just one of the points of a relationships, but it's the LEAST important point, apart from the brains portion. Issit so? I have others that tell me they're all slim fanatic (barry, axl, shawn etc... they're claiming they don't care but they won't date big chicks....). Hahahaha, gawd....

I do believe in platonic relationships, cos i do have some that are truly platonic. Majority ain't. It's like a yes and no kinda thing. I mean, afterall, most of my friends are guys, and i get along great with them. But a friend actually mention that i'm more like a guy, as in my tech talk and car talk. Hahaha, so how to define my kinda platonic relationship? The guys prolly see me as a brother, as opposed to a boobs kinda sister. Hahaha!

Ahhhhh heck...coming back to the weekend spoils... i'm seriously tired from the weekend. i got back from zouk & some haywire stuff at 6am on Monday morning. hahaha, the morning looks so great and awesome. I had ppl yelling in my ear. Cheers to the drunkards... and withstanding my tiny lil' car... i need a huge ass car the next time round....

I'm listening to Hollerback Girl by Gwen Stefani on my iTunes. Yes i'm a hiphop chick.

No comments: