Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm in love with "Chow Chow"

I'm in love with "Chow Chow"

The love of my life : "Chow Chow" (hokkien for smelly
smelly). Chow Chow is my pillow, which i have to be
with every night, regardless of where i am. This chow
chow blog is a dare by Mr. Shaun Yip Shan Yu, cos he
said i won't do it. Anywayz, he knows about it, cos we
went to KL together, and halfway while driving out of
the city back to Singapore, Erik asked me whether i
brought my chow chow, i paused and went "errr..." ,
got off the car and realized Chow Chow isn't there. I
nearly started crying, tears were already welling up
in my eyes... gawd, i panicked. I called the hotel,
Thankfully, they found it. ChowChow is my love since i
was a baby, it goes through overhaul every year, so it
doesn't really stink that much. It flies from
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, London, US, and
everywhere i go, as long as i have to stay overnight.
:) heh heh.

I was chatting with Doggie today at Suntec. It's
hilarious. We were sitting down laughing over what Ben
said, cos afterall Doggie is an avid reader of my
blog, and Ben's blog was featured in one of my blogs.
Ben is hilarious : he posts big words and big time
authors like faulkner or Eliot, and of cos our ICQ
chat. Today is just funny, he went all nostalgic about
his childhood days with Erik. it's cute.... Then he
went don't think i want to blog, i need to spend time
with her". I'm like WTF, and We love you Ben... cos me
& doggie totally dig his blogs, it's funny,
informative and totally different from me.

How different? let me put it this way, i was telling
Doggie about how i studied Mass Comm in college, and i
actually am research-based, and how i am supposedly
well-read since that would be the assumption for
journalistic based people. But look at me now! I read
ten different publications, which are mainly targeted
at the new beambo trend chasing babes like me.... and
of cos, i read car publications, and some tech guide.
But not books, so half the stuff (ok, it's actually
90% of the stuff) Ben talks about, i'm lost. I've to
like ctrl-apple-D on them. Which is like "hello,
duhh.....". My prof once told me u will never be a
good journalist, perhaps you'll be the next Bill
Gates. I WISH! i can DREAM ON, baby.... my aspirations
are simple....

My aspirations to be a Tai Tai : yes i suspect
everyone knows it. I can't remember who actually said
U wanna be a tai tai yet you wanna be this wonder
career woman. But he's right. I know it's a HE, but i
can't remember who. Pls MSN or ICQ me once you read my
blog.

What handbag to buy? Still driving myself nuts. Louis
Vuitton send me their catalog for Sept onwards items,
i already saw some of them in store. oh wtf... heck
la...

Slim fanatics should all fall in. I keep recalling
this scene of Erik and me. It's hilarious. Doggie said
Erik's a slim fanatic and i said I know he is. One
day, me and Erik talkin about me putting on weight...
So he said if i grow till 70kg, he will throw me out
of his car. WHY? Not because he doesn't love me
anymore, it's because i'm a liability, add too much
weight to the car, and he'll lag by a few seconds.
This story made Doggie crack up so hard. Of course,
Erik said all in jest. But it's so darn funny. Another
case is narrated to me by Ben : Ben was telling me
about how a few plump friends got into his turbo
supra, and then suddenly it didn't accelerate as fast
as he normally will and he thought his supra is
spoilt. Hahaha ! Of course, when the friends left, his
car was perfectly fine.

Hahaha... so i believe a lot of guys are all shallow,
and weight or fats does matters.
Heck... i'm skinny, so sue me.... :P

3 comments:

-ben said...

ChowChow is famous!

zeenie said...

Erik should buy a bigger turbo!

zeenie said...

btw, something on your chow chow... http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3277505a1861,00.html