Friday, May 06, 2005

Ben, you're so dead... i love rap music

Ben's so dead, because he jus dissed my taste for rap music. What's wrong with rap music? Is it cos it's cool? I have never been called a chigger (fyi, chigger is a cross between chinese and african american). I've been a twinkie (yellow on the outside, white on the inside), and plenty others, from M&Ms (cos yellow on the outside and all chocolate baby on the inside). hahaha other than that, nope. I love rap, and R&B style kinda music, and whassup with that? I am a fan since way back, i am from 310, and drive a convertible, nothing too bling bling. Asian homeboys? it's more like AzN Pryde, you're reminding me of BE COOL the movie. Hahaha, we'll never be as real as the brothers out there.
Rap music is a taste of style, just eclectic and fantastic. To truly appreciate it, better hang ard Mr. E more, he knows to go THIS IS HOW WE DO.... right down to his CANDY SHOP...

I'll blog your ass the next i see ya. Dammit... u make me so pissed off.

No comments: