Thursday, May 26, 2005

life in shambles...

These days, i kept listening to Howie Day's Collide. The chorus goes something like this and it keeps replaying in my brain.
It goes something like this :
Even the best falls down sometimes,
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme,
Out of the doubt that fills my mind,
I somehow find...
You and i collide...

Perhaps what can be most said about the song is the way i relate to it. I feel so tired from trying to be the best in whatever i do. Excel in whatever i put my head to, i guess i want the best for everything. I do not tolerate long term DOWN... i appreciate little things in life, and little actions that snowballed to a lot.

I have jus recovered from stomach flu. And going through some personal reassessment in my life, wondering what's right and wrong. What's good or not. What i want in and out of life. I may have been at fault most of the time in life, but "even the best falls down sometimes...". Perhaps i should just put time on a standstill, and try to find what's up with everything.

Collide : i collide with another vehicle (blardy taxi) today at Suntec. It's just bad...
Suddenly, i feel the world crashing upon me. I feel depressed, tired and just in need of some sleep and a snuggling up with my pillow time. Sigh... God, please help me...

2 comments:

zeenie said...

Hang in there......

-ben said...

Sounds like you need a cuddly Mr. E. and ChowChow to the rescue. At least you are all right. The car can be fixed.