Thursday, May 19, 2005

death by scandals

Is there no such thing as a slutty liar? As guineapig puts it, i can look slutty and be a liar. It doesn't mean that i am a slut. Hahaha, ok, the use of such wise-crack words isn't for me. I can't get myself out of a mess with big words. That means i am a bimbo. Hmmm... Not Bimbo I Am. Hahahaha.

Yes i went to watch Star Wars Episode III : Revenge of the Sith. It was ooo-kayz. The love story is jus a tad too tacky for my liking. But Yoda seriously kick some arse! Ooppsss. bad word alert. But who am i to comment on the use of bad words? Dude... i'm like the all-rounder open source walking LV dictionary kinda chick. In short, i also cuss like any of the boys around the block, except i also have a kick-ass wardrobe...

I'm not overwhelmed with scandals recently, nothing of mine, i assure u. Nothing of others too...
So for the kaypohs closely watching my blog to see if i leak any darn secret, there's none.
The long weekend is ard the corner. Make that less than 24 hours from now. And i'm totally psyched. I have zero plans for the weekend, which sucks. I wanna go out & drink a lil & party a lil' & kickback a lil'. But now, it seems i'm gonna sleep a lil'. Hahaha yes more than usual.

Ben's blog is starting to look gibberish. Maybe he's really tired. Hey, Ben, pls pls get some sleep.
And i am no shameless flirt, or scandalous hoe. I'm just daftbitch... yes. it's DAFT (prounouce D-af-t). An acronym for stupid, duh?, silly, lack of IQ. i don't wish to challenge that. I like to be a simple woman.

No comments: