Monday, May 16, 2005

the age to grow up

the age to grow up

At what age does a lady stop being defined as a chick
???
At what age does a lady stop being defined as hot ???
what's auntie...? and what's not?

I've been labelled a hot chick. By my old time
college-mate. And i was aghast. I mean, i see myself
as gorgeous. But hot chick? It seems like a nubile
sweet young thing. which i'm so not. Hahaha, ok i
admit i love the tag. It makes me feel like i'm 18
again. Eh wait, i am 18. (deja vu feeling..)

Doggie must be laughing his ass off right now, en
route to Taipei. Have fun in Taipei dude...

As part of project 'hot chick', i need to check my ass
into a gym, and start doing ABT (abs , butts & thighs,
for those who dunno jack). Till then, i can do it in
my dreams. I'm an auntie in my own ways, being bitchy
and totally whiney. I'm also a slutty liar, as defined
by Kimbo, cos he's a slutty liar (i declared that on
him and he said the same for me).

Xiaxue's blog totally cracks me up, with her criteria
for man-hunting. Do men have such criteria?
Maybe it goes something like this :
1) Girls with big boobs
2) girls with headlamps...
3) girls with cheeky smile...
4) girls with a slutty look....

I didn't say i look slutty, i'm just a slutty liar.
Huge difference.
hahahaha...
the long weekend is coming. let's count down...

Ben, you do not need to justify your love for
someone... i give up on your heinous dressing / style.
You simply lack it, and i don't wish to harp on it
anymore. You're hopeless... bitch.

7 comments:

d3r3k g0h said...

hot chick?? hmm i have always tot of you as the loud kpkb buddy? hot chick? NEVER!! Bwahahahah =]

zeenie said...

i can't believe you read the drivel on that pathetic pink blog. lol.

-ben said...

Wise words, Eve. Wise words. I.e. "you do not need to justify your love for someone." For the life of me, I can't recall which "someone" you are referring to though. (No, I am not a two-timing SOB here. I am definitely a one-woman kind of man. Er... slob. Playing with people's feelings is a definitely a big no-no in my books. It is grounds for getting capped between the eyes with a .45 IMHO. Wanna play? Go get an X-box or something. Don't mess with people's feelings. But that's just one slob's opinion. Not that this tirade will change anything. People will still continue playing headgames; and some of them will still wind up on the 9 o'clock news. Hell, I might even know some of these people. And then I will have to dress up in a suit to say good bye to them. *evil grin*)

So wait, you are admitting you are a reader of the pink blog? ??? ??? ??? the horror! the horror!

daftbitch said...

Derek : i didn't know you read my blog. Come on la, deep inside your heart, you know i'm a hot chick. And i'm still 18...

Ben : Xiaxue's blog has some substance. She gives you funny reasons to read. Like she said, she's popular cos everyone's nosey. Which i SO am. But of cos, it's mainly gibberish. My blog has more substance than that. The love is someone who lives out in Fremont. Need i say more.

-ben said...

BTW, I will have to disagree with derek, that's a hot, hot, hot, sizzling hot, hot, hot picture.

Careful now, you might get tomorrowed, and then the claws from the other cyber femme fatales will be unsheathed!

(Disclaimer: the opinions expressed here are those of a hopeless slob with heinous dressing / style.)

d3r3k g0h said...

shakes head* nah not chick not chick, eve bud, eve bud. =]

-ben said...

Ladies never stop being defined as hot, they just become more and more elegant as time passes.