Saturday, December 03, 2005

5-10 Lazy Friday Night


I spent most of my Friday lazing around, trying desperately to get out of the cough / cold / sore throat rut that i've been nursing the entire week. The label on my cough mixture reads : May cause drowsiness --- drive carefully. Hmmm, ok, thanks to my doc who always write that to remind me never to drive within 4 hours of consumption of the medication.

At night, i sat around, got bored. It's a freaking Friday night. I'm driven nuts staying home, though i know i really should. & i promised to stay in. I sound really bad, nasal to be more precise. But i feel perfectly fine. Ahhh fuck, throat infection affecting my voicebox. A call came around 11ish, from Kim asking me to head out. Craziness got to my head, i decided to run out pronto, before my lazy bones set me to bed again. Off to esmirada's with Kim & Jermie at about 12ish. The other boys came in shortly after.

When the boys gather, they play their ching-chong games : five-ten in multiple dialects & languages (cantonese, hokkien, cheeena, & engrande). And of course, their usual chee ko pah, a game which i fail to understand. Something changed tonight, we played heart attack. Tell me, are we a bunch of madcaps? Being mid-20s, and playing heart attack in our local drinking hole. This is just weird-ass but still good fun. Of course, some got deliriously high & some drunk. I didn't drink much, due to my strict medication.

When things got boring at about 3am, me along with Kim & Jermie decided to head for zouk, as per usual. It's really weird to justify going to zouk with dice, but of cos, my crazy passengers like to do silly things. Remind me once again why i am friends with them. The usual stuff happened. I bumped into my childhood buddy Wx who reminded me that he met me pre-puberty. *rolls eyes... knn* But i saved his day. Hahaha, he got harrassed by some woman, who is so relentless in getting him. So he intro-ed me as his gf. Wtf? But heck. anything for a good friend. I got tired... and... the next minute i turn to look at my cell phone for the time, it was 4plus am, i gotta go home & sleep.

I got a bunch of incriminating pikchers with me from the night, thanks to the minimal alcohol policy i stuck to.
Boys, who's willing to pay me to shut me up? If i don't get a good offer, you guys are all going to suffer.

No comments: