Saturday, December 17, 2005

don't ever plan anything?

My mind kept flashing " roll on the friday red carpet..."
I so wanted to take an early rest on friday, but of course, i want to finish some work errands. I need funds for the stuff i want. Of course, i always get sabotaged whenever i planned something evil. My deed of evil today was to finish off some lunch meeting, go off to the Mango sale to check out some items, go finish other work errands, and call it a day, and go for a run, grab some dinner, and head out. Other things took precedence. I had to detour after my lunch meeting, to grab some medication, and to head off to rest, as i was breaking out in cold sweat, and drifting in & out of sleep.

I did managed to finish some work, and of course, went to the mango sale, grabbed some dinner along the way. Since it was still too early, i decided to head down to the dc5 meetup. met the usual suspects, talked to the usual suspects ... and got fooled into thinking i got a parking ticket. dammit... damn the guys.

Plans were made to go check out Ministry of Sound. Yes it's opened in Singapore. Finally, after so many years of hoooohhhaaaaa, false hopes... and reports. I didn't manage to get in... since the q is like freaking long, and it's somewhat impossible not to q. So my friends and i decided to adjourn off back to zouk. Which is also surprisingly packed. I mean, come on, Ministry of Sound opened today, half of Singapore is there.

nothing ever meant to be a slow night would end early. it'll always take till wee hours. nothing in plans ever turn out the way you want it to be. just go with the flow. I had supper, and dropped a couple of the boys off, and the next i know... the clock reads frigging 5.30am... bloody saturday morning.

No comments: