Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Relationships...

What are relationships? Relationships is a bond formed by one & the other. It can be a friendship or something closer. You could have met through friends, or even friends of friends, or at that same joint while in line waiting for that burger to cure your hunger and craving. You could have shared a passion, in perhaps the nastiest of things like a bug collection or something out of this world like skydiving every single day of your life. You could have been the most uncouth chick in the world; and he's from the most elite families that eat, live and breathe the high life and disciplined and even immaculately groomed. You could have met at that hospital where you bust your knee and when he's visiting his old employee. It could even be a chance meeting. It could be that lil' thing you had for this guy whom you shared the same bus ride with for four years, not knowing his name. It could be by some luck that your paths crossed. It could be anywhere...

Once you found that someone, would you sing something along the lines of PCD's track Stickwitu? An exerpt as follows (lyrics way too long...:P) :-
" I don't want to go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody is breaking up
Throwing their love away
I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

I don't want to go another
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride
In our privated lives
Ain't nobody getting in between
I want you to know that you're the only one for me
And I say"

someday perhaps we'll be able to sing that to someone. till then, we'll just take the bus ride, hoping to catch that boy we met then... and finally getting our guts to ask him for his name & number. Afterall, what have we gotta lose?

No comments: