Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dinner with bim friends...


It's like any other average workday. Except i have fantastic friends who gently remind me i'm really an airhead in disguise under that wonder woman outfit. Hahaha. Cheers to my ah-Ben. He has proven to me that i am not as bim as i seem to be.

Conversation :
B : Eh i am here, Yakun's closing. Where are you girls?
A : We're upstairs la... come
B : err... where? I'm at Far East Square
A : (Stunned) hahaha, we're at Far East Plaza. You take your time to come, Eve's got a long way more to go.
*puts down phone... starts laughing hysterically*

I have bim friends. But they're there to remind me of my existence and why bim people are important to the world, especially my lil' world. And no matter how bad my hairstyle comes out to be, it's still acceptable. I decided to live with my hair. I made changes, i look ah lian. But i can't go on anymore with the changes. So i decided to let it be. ahhhh fuggg... there's nothing i can do about it right now anyways.

I went with PrincessPriority & Ah-Ben for dinner @ Cha Cha Cha @ Holland Village. Man, the dinner is great. It's just so nice to be sitting down and chatting with Ah-Ben, kinda reminds me and princess how much we miss him, and hanging out together. We may not know each other for a long time, but it's fantastic listening to his wacky comeback lines, and looking at him go "knn" whenever i throw a low-blow at him. Hahaha. I had to do it. If i don't, i'm no longer the original Daftbitch.

We had great fantastic yummylicious ice cream aka the Inspiration @ Haagen. Penne Cotta? something along those lines. Yea whatever. It's huge, yes humongous kinda huge. It's not just the ice cream cone with the shortcake plus strawberry sauce. It has other 3 flavors on a cup. My gawd, this is serious overkill.



We love you... Ah-Ben.
And i love my hair too ... yes i am living in denial, but who cares? I give up.

No comments: