Friday, November 04, 2005

cheers..


cheers to my crazy friends
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

Whoa...The lines outside zouk, phuture & velvet were beyond the winebar & the carpark. I haven't seen Zouk on mambo nights to be as packed as last night in yonks. It was so overwhelmingly packed, that it just reminded me of my 1st trip to zouk. One word : unforgettable. Some closer friends wanted to relive our mambo night. This wednesday night marks yet another eve of a public holiday. We gather back at zouk, to head to phuture for our dosage of R&B music, and mambo music on the zouk mainfloor. How often can we even get together to enjoy some mambo music? Most of us are working right now. It's no longer back in the school days, where Thursday are just meant for classes. We could always sleep in and skip school, if we get too pooped by the end of Wed night. But now, with age, and work, comes responsibility.

I bumped into so many friends last night and It was really nice. A gentle reminder of the good ol' days. I kinda miss hanging around them, now that we have all moved onto our own things. I needed that extra smile, especially when i feel so spaced out from work trip & work recently. I felt really tired, from my 1st day back at work after my work trip. I didn't regret squeezing through the crowds to bump into some old friends... and to join my own buddies for some drinks and crap talk. The smiles from them and their hugs brought a smile to my face too.

Cheers to the beautiful people i met. Words can't put a measure on our friendships.
Thanks for standing by me, all these whiles.
Despite my nonsense, fantastic stories, happiness, joy, laughter, sadness & wackyness.
Thank You.

No comments: