Tuesday, November 01, 2005

One too many drinks... Halloween...


One too many drinks
Origi
nally uploaded by daftbitch.

It's Halloween ....

I started Halloween drinking since last week. I met with Boat in Thailand, and it was so nice to meetup after graduating few years ago. I miss the good ol' times of schooldays. The freedom, the life... the awesome drinking sessions between my bros and me. Bangkok has just been a blast. I was so surprised i ran into some of the Thai guys from back @ Purdue, who still recalled who i was. I am ashamed that i can't remember their names, but i do remember their faces. It was so nice...

Back to our lil' Halloween adventure :
Of course, the day itself has to be with friends ... whom you pledge your life with. People whom are expecting you to paint the town red. So what better way to celebrate the day ... than to be @ Zouk with your friends, jus totally drinking yourselves silly.

I arrived back from Bangkok in the afternoon, felt like i got drugged and went to bed... to prep myself for the very veryeventful night ahead. Angie declared i am pig, cos i just zonked out. Can't blame me. I had a rough flight. I get calls from Zouk from 8pm asking when we're going. Calls at 10pm telling me there's a line, and i better hurry my ass. It's crazy seeing the line right outside Zouk. I hate lines, i hate to queue for anything, i just about hate everything about crowds. But on the other hand, if itain't crowded, it ain't a party. So i have some pretty interesting shots ... but i can't share with the world. It's way way too nuts. So i'll be posting quite blog-friendly pik-chers instead.

We drank a mixture of everything. Dennis had to buy of all drinks , frigging Long Island Tea. Long Island has a combi of 7 whites (whites referring to vodka, gin, etc) . The last i had it few years ago... i got very sloshed. I got a lil' drunk & tipsy. We had a guest appearance from Bern, the guy in the pikcher with me & angie. Bern's Ben's friend, who's part Aussie. Sorry girls. He's attached.

So to end the night, we had prata, water... and zzzzz , it's already 5am. we should all sleep....

No comments: