Monday, November 28, 2005

friday night... & the weekend...


This is my idiotic best buddy, Kimbo. Sometimes i sit & wonder why i am so chummy with him. He's been there for me, as always. He always make everything sound so right, when i know deep down in my heart it's actually so wrong, but it's reassuring me to go ahead and carpe diem. We're only young once, so why wait? So on this really wonderful friday night, we decided to go for drinks. I haven't seen him in a month. And we desperately need to meetup. He wanted to celebrate the end of his exams. What did i wanted to celebrate? I really don't know. But heck? Do we really need a reason to party & drink? It's holiday season, so let's just go off. So off we went to Balcony ... located at Heeren. What do you get when you hang out with a bunch of boys? I was the only girl within the group drinking. And i can only expect the worst. Serious amount of mayhem. I have pictures to prove. Yes, it's ridiculous, but still all so funny. This is not the worst ever. It's not the full force, probably rated a 5 out of a 10 on damage skill. Guys spill rubbish when they drink. Like how they pee in the jacuzzi and then asking the last guy to get into the water with all their pee in the jacuzzi. Yep, this is a bunch of guys for you, who's been drinking the entire night, and prolly start happy hour by 5pm. At Balcony, I had this pretty cool concoction called Around the World, it's 6 different alcohol plus pineapple juice. Yummy, it kicks you when you least know it. Yea, well, i would know what the kick is, since i downed two of those.


From Balcony, Kimbo, Jerm & I made our way to Zouk. It's like a standard protocol, we have to go to Zouk. Angie was there, so is Dave. I was giggly and flushed. But still remember stuff. I recall bumping into a few friends of mine from the car club. And they were really shocked to see me. At least i recall who i met that night. It's always a good sign. Heh heh... i got home real late. or should i even say early.

I had to be awake by 10am to meet Adrian & Samuel at the workshops. Yawnz, i was so bloody tired plus a lil' hungover. Managed to get my ride fixed. I went home, and then packed some stuff and headed to Malacca. The route there was so magnificent. It's so beautiful. And absolutely gorgeous. And plus the weather is not hot. It's very It was awesome eating at my fave restaurant there, and snagging some shoes. I was so tired through the day... so i knocked out the minute i got home. No surprise there...

Sundays are normally spent snoozing, but ... since Godpa flew into town today, the entire family spent some time with him. It's really nice hanging out together with Godpa and my family. Stuff like these doesn't happen a lot. So cherish the moments while it last...

No comments: