Sunday, April 29, 2007

incredulous...

If i tell anyone that i went to a factory in Skudai, Johor, Malaysia, all alone without knowing the exact location, i am sure to hear a "yeah right...."
I actually did it. Now all i can hear is : " crazy girl...". That's right, i know i'm nuts. Now laugh all you want. No need to thank me for providing some laughs. I took the entire friday afternoon to go there. I lost my passport (sort of) at home, turning my room upside down to hunt it down, leaving for Malaysia at slightly around 3pm. The route took me rounding the area of Skudai for three times. It's messy, the lack of road signs did not help. And my lack of proficiency understanding melayu did not help the situation. I made it back to Singapore after the meeting ... at about 8pm. But at least i had dinner with some friends, followed by some drinks with some others.

If i were to tell you that i actually spent 30 to 40 minutes in the pool, another 30 mins on the stationary bike spinning away, and another 45 minutes running on the treadmill like a lab rat, i am sure to hear "liar liar...", ohhhh i also hear some of my friends keel over from their laughter.
I actually did it. Now all i can hear is : " crazy girl...". That's right, i know i'm nuts. Now laugh all you want. No need to thank me for providing some entertainment. I spent Saturday morning, despite beers the night before, going at it at the pool and gym, almost to simulate a much easier triathlon-a-la-Eve. I survived, despite feeling the fatigue that follows. I had a chilled out day, forgoing any sms-es to wayward my plans to hit the bed. Bought some magazines, had some ice cream ( need sugar rush), and hit the bed. The thing about working out is i have this radiance in my skin, and i feel way more relaxed. It's at the point of running, or when your head hits the water that all worries disappear.

Sundays are best to relax, i guess. Sunday's always good to relax.

No comments: