Monday, April 02, 2007

Bon Voyage Justina... and good luck.

Justina left on a flight very early this morning around 11am. The girls had to be awake by 7ish am to meet for breakfast, to get together before sending her off. So it's a riot. Imagine a bunch of grumpy people waking up at 7am. I am not happy at all.

Managed to go home for a bit, before heading back out for lunch with mommy, and to go around sports stores, as per usual. My life revolves around Nike, Adidas, RSH & the likes, as well as the usual taitai-hood stuff like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Dior, MiuMiu, and the usual shoe stores. Not that i walked out with any shopping bags in my hand. All I manage to is grab a couple of power bars from GNC in town before heading home for a quik 40 winks.

Barely enough winks, i had dinner, and head out to Orchid Country Club to get some practise on the range. I still suck at it. I am not Michelle Wie. I need more time & practise... notably till 11pm, almost 3 hours there. Then i scooted off for my 2.4km run.

Right i should be in bed right now. Good night folks.

And Mr. Sandbox, Enchilada, SoupNazi, i am more convinced being a roadie rocks... hahaha...after those pics... one word : ewwwww...

No comments: