Sunday, April 08, 2007

Then & Now

Seems just like yesterday i was leading the life of the taitai-hood. By that, i meant, bring on the bling, togged in Gucci heels, with a baby louis under my arm, having my english scones for tea, and of course, covered in whitening products. The word exercise meant a three hour trip down Orchard Road, with a new handbag as my new purchase. I dig sneakers then, but never put much use to it. That's street style for me, not very much of the fitness geek.

These days, my nike running shoes have seen more mileage. Orchard Road are short lunch break trips to pick up the neccessary without forgetting to drop by the Nikes, Adidas & Royal Sporting House to see what are the latest gear and equipments. I've been contemplating to upped my collection of running shoes, flip flops, & workout gear. I prefer to be in running shorts and tee in the weekends.

Gawd... Am i old? I think not... heh heh :)

No comments: