Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cafe Del Mar


the group @ Cafe Del Mar
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.


So the weekend's huge on chillout. I have been couch surfing the entire Saturday away... it's awesome. I'm now such a pro. Throw me big pillows and a couch... and i'm a goner.

So girls decided to go Cafe Del Mar on Saturday night to chill. The couches are magnificently awesome. Add a bottle of beer, and i was in bliss. We had a good time. And we had a surprise guest : Justina, who came back from Macau. How nice. Despite the fact it was Butter and Zouk's Birthday, i guess the companionship of the girls is so much butter ermm... i meant better. We're a bunch of photo whores... pictures pictures more pictures. Do we need that many pictures?

I did go off to zouk... and mos later in the night... but that's that. I love weekends... i need weekends to unwind... and just find time to do my own shit. Only guilt level is i haven't ran / went driving range / swim ... but i did boogie... heh heh :P

No comments: