Saturday, March 31, 2007

So the weekend is almost over...

I'm home, yes, at 11pm on a Saturday night. Weird? I think not. Considering the fact i had barely six hours of sleep last night, after some lil' drinks with my usual mates at Balaclava. First trip there in almost a month... hmmm, time flies when you're not doing the same routine.

Woke up early to run today. New Route, New Place. East Coast Park, from the cable park to Bedok jetty. Last i check : it's abt close to 1.4km to & another 1.4km back. Good distance. But the heat killed me. And i guess i felt really tired from the lack of sleep, but felt i couldn't sleep in for the Saturday morning. Had to do it.

I've been doing well in going for runs as well as swim. On thursday, I had clock a 15min 10secs on the 2.4km, and thereafter finishing the run with a distance of 3.9km. Never felt more satisfied. The amount of battery to my body is minimal too. So far so good. Perhaps to you, it might be a joke. But to me, this is something i haven't done for a long long time, it will take a while for me to be back into the 12 mins for 2.4km time. It's only been two weeks.

I think i'm hooked. I'm an adrenaline junkie now.
With that, i'll leave you with a pic of me wearing a kick butt tee. Am so into tees these days. The question is have i lost weight? No, i doubt so. You be the judge.

No comments: