Sunday, March 11, 2007

a change in me...

I went for a run on Monday, the day after CNY, as promised to others in a bid to lose weight and to tone up. I fell sick (very very very sick) for most part of the week thereafter, downing concoctions of medicine, enough to drug up an entire cow. Why did i fall sick? There might be a slew of possible reasons.

Maybe the body has something to say, in protest of the run, sending me into doldrums of illness. That run was refreshing, though my knees are screaming for me to stop. Or maybe it's that walk to the train station (yes i took the train), and that brief walk in the rain. That walk to the train, with me plugged into my iPod, was out of my usual norm, and the train ride amused me and kept me giggling on the phone with suppliers, clients, and friends. That walk in the rain, once out of the train, also kept this smile on my face. Simple things cheer me up recently. I think my life's taking a change.

Change of look. I had a change of look, but i guess the final pictures will be put on hold for now. I'll just show you my uber black hair. I went back to basics---Black. Black is not a color, it's a state of nothingness. When darkness falls, every color in the spectrum red blue green yellow is black. 2ndly, i chose to go back to basics due to my time in water & sports. I'm stepping up my swim and run schedules. So colored hair normally turns blonde or really really blondish brown. And it's dry. So now, back to basics. I love it...

I'm getting well. It's Sunday. I went wakeboarding this morning. I never felt better today than i did all week. Rock on...!!!

No comments: