Tuesday, March 27, 2007

impossible is nothing.

Yes i whine each time i drag my sweet butt out of my house to go for a run.
Yes i whine each time i drag my sweet butt out of my house to go for a swim.
Yes i whine each time i drag my sweet butt out of my house to go wakeboard.

Why do i do it? I have no clue. I am klutz, i have a slight knee sprain, cos i forgot to warm up before i wakeboard. I am sickness prone, i have digestion issues / gastric issues whenever i run. When i swim, i am short of breath. Why do i do it?

Maybe it's the adrenaline i get. I am addicted to adrenaline these days.
Maybe it's the sense of accomplishment i get. I am addicted to feeling accomplished these days.
Maybe it's the tanned look that i get. I am addicted to the tanned look i so dig these days.

My clients think i am a living doll. My clients think i am an adrenaline junkie. My clients think i am from outer space, who always think out of the box. My clients think i'm wacky, and crazy. So does my family, co-workers, friends...

So what do you think i am?
well... impossible is nothing. doing it is something.

the truth is i really dig sweet stuff yet i wanna look scchhhweeet in the tiny tiny outfit. Can't wait for sweets for my sweet....8pm april 5th Channel 5. Dude, i'm so dead...

1 comment:

-ben said...

I agree with your clients.
You are a living doll!
*bows*
You beat Joanne Peh!

^_^