Monday, March 19, 2007

so another week has past...

How did it past? I have no idea. It's been good. I like the pace of life. Perhaps cos i spent most of it asleep. I feel this insatiable desire to sleep. Sorry, pics of the new hairstyle will not be released for now. People who matters to me have been seen it. Mixed reviews, mostly pleasant.

I've been doing too much reading. Reading about golf, wakeboarding, cycling, running stuff, swimming stuff, motorsports, protein and of course, some financial stuff. In short, reading reading reading. I recalled telling a friend sometime ago i wanted to break his golf club cos he plays too damn much golf... and now i'm going to learn how to play, much to the happiness of another friend. Cycling is another crazy idea of mine. All these ideas are taking flight soon. Watch out world ... here i come!

The only thing is i have 24 hours a day. How can i balance work and play? I struggle within myself, comforted myself, telling myself i can do it. Whether i can or not, i really have to. Perhaps i am really growing older. Perhaps i feel time is running out.

No comments: