Saturday, July 02, 2005

Time Waits for No Man...

I read my PrincessPriority's blog. it was hmmm eye-opening, perhaps interesting.
So most of u should know i took 3 weeks off from work to zip off to US for a break, to visit my family, to reevaluate life, to reevaluate my priorities as well as to visit my grandma who's a lil' under the weather.

So time waits for no man. Often, we meet certain people in life whom we think are fantastic with us... but of cos different moment in time, and priorities then... so of cos, we decide to let go. We could still end up as friends.... some good friends, some not so good friends, some hi bye friends... some we just decide to ignore for fear of remembering how much we used to like that someone. Luck & fate plays a role in bringing people together.
I met an old friend once... and went " fate fate fate". But of cos...we so did not have a future. We always meet each other, but No, i'm always away in US, and when i am in Singapore... he's away studying too. So at the end of the day, we all just end up not talking much, except coffee whenever he's home. hmmm... but we're friends. I believe there's a plan for everyone in your life. don't you think so?

Obviously there're also people who claim they like you... but ...What to do? Guts are neccessary to succeed in life. Balls , as the guys put it. Yes you must have balls. Gurlies too... must have "balls" or guts... to go for what they want in life. No guts no glory. no balls, no babes... hahaha but that's very true, don't you think?

So go ahead and profess your love...
Special hints to *errrmm hmmmm... my boy who re-introduced the word CUDDLEBITCH to me*

I'm gonna take a flight back out to Singapore. Kinda starting to miss US.
I will start detailing my lil' adventures...
Gotta play with Haylie... my neighbor's golden retriever. She's so cute... and obedient. Need a shower...
4th of July coming... wooohoooo...

No comments: