Saturday, July 16, 2005

A Five-Ten Friday...


A Five-Ten Friday...
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

I was trying to find words to describe my weekend. But all i can do is laugh like crazy. Perhaps like they always say, a picture says a thousand words. I can't help but agree.

I did promise the guys i wouldn't blog about them. But it's such a crazy night on friday.... i just had to do it. Started off at Esmerelda, they were drinking beer, while i sip my gu-niang drink Amaretto Sour. Everything was peaceful till i took out my camera. That's when you realized these friends are all photo-bitches. They love posing and snapping crazy shots. They would make the funniest poses for you to sit there and laugh it off. And actually let you capture the moments in pictures. BAD MISTAKE, they should never ever ever let me take pictures. I would totally blackmail you with them. Especially the pictures where it would totally ruin your life (sex life, career or reputation... whatever?!?!)

From Esmerelda... we went off to Zouk... where more beer were going around. There we were at winebar, totally havin fun playing five-ten all the way...And the guys played their lil' chee ko pah kinda game. I still fail to understand how to play the game. Definitely cheena-fied, and totally ah beng-ish. What to do? This is the only game they can do in a language other than English. The five-ten group was so huge, each of us can only use one of our hands. So thus the total figure was 40 (8 of us). Some were obviously bullied , some were jus plain unlucky to have lost most rounds... hahaha.

I shan't name NAMES in today's blog for the sake of anonymity. And of course... i told these 4 guys in the pictures that they're gonna be famous.
So anyone who wants their contact numbers, please feel free to contact me. Their sexual pref is unknown at the time of publish.
Heh heh :) Daftbitch offers a sincere apology... to the men misbehaving. I know you guys are gonna kill me. Hahaha, i'm waiting.

No comments: