Thursday, July 14, 2005

Retro Fever


Retro Fever
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

Do i look cute or what?

I'm now into the whole retro phase. I know, i'm too old to go through phases of fashion. But i'm still really young, you know. All of 18. Yo doggie, you heard that right. I'm 18. Hahahaha. I love the whole retro sunglasses look. it's like the bigger the better. And it's cute, it's me, it brings out a different side of me. hahaha.

Here i am, on a Wednesday night / Thursday morning, in my bed, nicely tucked in. No i didn't go to drink. I got lazy, decided to stay in and chill. Plus i'm tired, just stressed out from work. I tend to sleep when stressed, as opposed to others probably hitting the bottle when stressed. I'm just different.

I was chatting with my fren D about how difficult it is to understand men. And he lamented about how difficult it is to understand men. We had a good laugh over it. I was lamenting how men get stupid signals, and how they brag about sleeping around, when they actually are not.

Our Lil' conversation :

Me : you know men are such petty creatures. And super sour grapes when they can't have what they want.

D : men... how to understand

Me : You think women are difficult to understand. Check out the men....

D : hahaha, but women are difficult to understand.

I tell you, women where got difficult to understand. All it takes is a lil' time and a lil' love. Hahahaha, any other opinions, boys???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk cock only, single cell organisms are more complex then men.... haha... goodnight