Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Jet Lag...

It's abt 6am, and i'm awake. Perhaps i should even go for a run.
Or should i even bother with packing my luggage ...
I touched down at about 11am 5th July. I feel happy... but sense stress heading straight in my face.

Feeling completely aghast by the mess i made the minute i reach home... i decided to look around. It's a mess. There are shoes even in my room. And bags, and paperbags, and plastic bags. And luggages. And some ol' stuff from back @ Purdue. Goodness, what have i done to myself?
i hauled home wayyyyy too many things.
Yes, i over-shopped. Yes i am a shopping addict. Yes i am a compulsive shopper.
Am i in denial that i don't overshop? No i don't.
Am i in denial that my credit bill is way out of what i earn? No i don't.
I should really cut back on my "socializing" bills instead.
Now that sounds like a mamasan, which i am so not. I'm a taitai ... albeit self made.

So work has to start again. I am gonna post some pics on my flickr. And i got a new toy... hahaha... we'll see what happens from that lil' toy.
Cheers...

No comments: