Sunday, July 24, 2005

Cool

For those not in the know, i got called Foolish... by some anonymous computer hero. Thinking back, it's hilarious. My blog is somewhat an online diary. yes Mr Brown is gonna be angry at the term of online diary, but i kinda use it to track my life. So I am surprised i actually have people (who are not my friends, or people that i know) reading them. A form of flattery on its own. My blog must have its merits for some nosy parkers to stick their nose into, eh? We're talking daily reader too... I know my clients read them, but that's cool cause they know my personality, and who i am. For someone who really don't care about public opinion, i got really worked up. I slowed in my tracks later and just laughed it off. Hahaha, but cheers to my friends who kind of stood up for me. I am so appreciative of you guys. Let's now see how my blog turns into a mini-mud-slinging fest. And to think my best bud K told his dudes that their pik-cher won't get famous, cos i have zero readership. tsk tsk...

I'm cool with whatever's that happen.

I am completely taken by the song "Cool" by Gwen Stefani. The MTV for it is fantastic. I am in love with it. Was telling K about this song and mention "i can't sing this song ever...", he asked "why???". I laughed and replied "cos i don't talk to any of the ex in such close terms, would love to but it's hard... i'm a ruthless bitch." The song is about being friends with the ex, and of course, being able to hang around his new chick.

Lyrics to Cool by Gwen Stefani... :

It's hard to remember how it felt before
Now I found the love of my life
Passes things, get more comfortable
Everything is going right

And after all the obstacles
It's good to see you now with someone else
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool
I know we're cool

We used to think it was impossible
Now you call me by my new last name
Memories seem like so long ago
Time always kills the pain

Remember Harbor Boulevard
The dreaming days where the mess was made
Look how all the kids have grown, oh
We have changed but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool
I know we're cool

Yeah, I know we're cool

And I'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
Circles and triangles
And now we're hanging out with your new girlfriend
So far from where we've been
I know we're cool
I know we're cool

C-cool, I know we're cool
I know we're cool

*sings along...*
This is the kinda song to tell someone you used to love. Afterall, the person was once the love of your life. To just lose any friendship whatsoever is a pity, i would think. But it's also difficult to start off as friends ever. It's just too hard. Hmmm....

I know it's saturday night... yes i am home. Also was home on Friday. too tired & lazy to head out to club. besides, it ain't safe to drink & drive. ehhh... it's dangerous. hahahaha... and there's always ops nowadays. K doesn't allow it, told me to take a cab instead. Doh. Dumb K, Dumb K, Dumb K.

5 comments:

-ben said...

Hey! I thought that it is only me who can address him as "K," everyone else addresses him as "Mr. E."? Man, this is terrible. Intruding into my territory. We have 21 years of history, you know?

daftbitch said...

Sorry, Mr. E is still Mr. E... often referred to as my boy, bf.. love... etc etc...
K is K....my best bud..
both diff categories...

zeenie said...

pass the barf bag -ben.... LOL

-ben said...

*hides head in barf bag* -zeenie... ;-PP

daftbitch said...

is this a game of tag? wtf...