Wednesday, June 29, 2005

why blog?

Over dinner table, i was chatting with my 8th grade boy. Yes he's going onto 9th grade, come fall'05. I told him to start a blog. It does somewhat help with writing / creative writing. So i told him that. We were also eyeing the new iPod and the whole Pod casting thing. I was told to start on my pod casting, by Uncle Tim. I looked at him and said i'm going to start with my html on my blog first.

Hmm, so the question is why do i blog?
1) for self gratification
2) to tell the world how i'm doing. MrBrown might prolly hate the term online diary, but more often than not, most blogs turn into online diary.
3) ... hmmm, to vent my frustrations over daily life. I can't be cheerful all the time. I can afford to have my mood swings.

Recently, i followed the mantra " even the best falls down sometimes..."
I might not be the best, but i have done my best in whatever i do... so i can afford my mood swings...
Awwwwww....
Shucks... !

1 comment:

-ben said...

Lesson 1 to your "8th grade boy": Never be a cuddlebitch.

Or something to that effect.