Monday, June 13, 2005

when love & hate collides

I'm not just referring to the Def Leppard song "when love & hate collides".
Many things blew up in my face today. And so far it's not very pretty.

Sometimes, when love breaks down, hate starts to seep in.The whole love & hate collides. Is this a way women handle such rejection / dejection / depression from the way the relationship ends up? Some women jus have a love hate relationship with their other half.

I always choose to walk away, once i sense a hostility or coldness. Is this a way women handle rejection / dejection / depression from the way the relationship ends up? I am not being a coward, neither am i running away. I'm just trying to take a few steps back and look at the bigger picture in life. And wonder whether it's worth it. Whether u're the party involved or indirectly involved, it's always good to slow down and take a look. And of cos, do calculations of whether it's worth it.

I'm a pretentious, poker-faced liar. Is this a way women handle rejection / dejection / depression from the way the relationship ends up? i try to be neutral and level headed, as much as possible. Women generally take sides. I don't. I try to listen to all parties and draw my own conclusions. I'm pretentious and multi-facade because no one's really true.

Right now, i just hate being where i am.
I'm so glad i'm gng to States.

2 comments:

-ben said...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you" (Master Yoda).

-ben said...

I don't take sides. I just bash everything in sight.
(You would understand what I am saying if you read the comic, Groo, while growing up...)