Friday, June 24, 2005

Disney...


Disney...
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.


So of cos i have spoken all about my love for SoCal, the place i feel right @ home. Was chatting with an old college friend. And he's like you're so SoCal, everything about you is SoCal since college. I'm like "how so". He went "the whole laid back chillout beach kinda girl". Sometimes, i feel if i really am meant for SoCal.

I went Disneyland, which was fun. Got bored in a store, started to hug Eeyore & Pooh softtoys which were so huge, they're like half my height.Yes i'm quite short. 5' 4". Not that tall. But big on personality. Heh heh. Picture as part of my lil' adventure.

I overshopped. Seriously overshopped. But what's new? I always overbuy stuff. I decided to go old skool and went vintage / retro this trip. Everything is jus so old-skool. I love laid back, love old stuff, love being vintagey, without buying really 2nd hand clothes. I love sneakers. I wanna buy tons of them. And flip flops. It jus screams SoCal.

I flew out to Nashville this morning. I'm now out in Nashville, Tennessee. Often i get asked what's out here in TN. Seriously, there's so much to do, if you only bother to look & drive. I will post pictures of my lil' crazy trip out in TN. I managed to meet my cousins Julian & Dylan who are growin up fast. Julian's haircut is so cute. I will post pictures soon. MSN me if u want pictures' link. Hahaha, there's a certain degree of privacy i would wanna keep.

Will blog more in time to come....

Cheers....

No comments: