Sunday, June 12, 2005

dry weekend.... errr, think again

Kimbo, Angie and me all agreed on a bloody dry week. 1stly cos Angie's still canoodling in the sun / MBK / jatjujak out in Bangkok for half a week (thurs to sun). 2ndly, cos i am falling really sick. As i blog, the phelgm is pissing me totally off. I am coughin and sneezing. How bad is that?

Of cos the week doesn't turn out to be this way, never ever say that. Chingy my sista actually told me "this week will become next week, next week become next next week. It will never happen". But IT WILL. I'm flying off to States with my sista and mommy. For a frigging abt 3 weeks,... till 5th July. One thing's for sure : with mommy following, there's zero drinks tolerance. So there... my catching up on sleep and of cos, not drinking is gonna happen soon, much sooner than expected.

So wednesday night (a coupla nights ago), i decided to boogie my ass down to zouk. Before you guys ewwww me on the whole mambo thing, i wasn't inside zouk. I was just at winebar, sipping my choice of poison: martell green tea. I left by 2am, so that i can get enuf sleep to send Angie to Airport on Thursday morning at 6.30am.

Fast forward Thursday... had a tough day at work. totally pissed off with some colleagues. but what to do? life must go on. So i told myself must sleep tonight, am very grouchy. But of cos, my dear Kimbo has his Club Momo thingy to go to. And dragged my lil' ass down. I had fun, no doubt. Still wondering why i got super tired / drunk.

Friday decided to be good and stay in... at least for a while... I had to drive to Batu Pahat (in Malaysia) for some installation project. I fulfilled the workload. And came back by 5pm. Rested...and chilled out with some friends... the tall ones. hahaha... and then decided to go Zouk again. Somehow i have this feeling the word Zouk will appear in my blog umpteen times. My sista was there, so it's cool. And i was jus totally chilled out mode. Maybe because it's too overdrive already. My body is telling me to slow down my pace, while i feel i need to jus speed things up.

I really didn't do much on Saturday... A pity, cos i felt so sick... i still feel sick now... but really sick. I slept the entire day away, only awake at 2pm - 4pm and from 9.30pm till now. I guess it's a clear sign my dry weekend was totally busted. But what to do? i still have to go on...

hmmmm... mr. goh called me at 6.30am, wondering whether i am ok. Kimbo dropped his phone in my car. Things are gonna get more exciting. Dammit. hahahaha... it's 7am, and i'm friggin sleepy... lights out for me.

1 comment:

zeenie said...

Bet you didn't know that there was a mini blog con at Mambo night eh? =) see http://mandrake.liquidblade.com/archives/2005/06/09/shake-your-mambo/