Monday, September 05, 2005

So who're you dating right now?

So who're you dating now? is the question in everyone's mind. I met up with my girlies with all the boys in tow at a lil' quaint Jap joint @ Esplanade... and the night's really funny. I got a few pik-chers. I got a few funny pik-chers. I got Mr. E on film kissing another girl. *gasp* yes, he cheated on me with some aid of camera tricks... but i shall spare the horticulturist some emotional distress & agony. I forgive people easily. yeah right

Me & Mr. E got there really late, like 45 minutes, BLAME IT ALL ON BAD TRAFFIC. It's Friday, and with Comex going on, traffic is probably the worst ever. The minute i reached the quaint joint, i wolfed down whatever's in front of me. Everything that Ms Horticulturist ordered, but since she went off to attend to her work momentarily, it's my food, till she returns. Hahaha, when she returned, she screamed at me and the classic "nabehz" started to spew from our motormouths. Of course, Ms Talent Scout 'J" strolled in later than i did. I can't help but notice Ms Car Rental 'C" was busy sms-ing someone the entire night. In between squeezing the next sushi down my throat or helping myself to another order of cha soba, or perhaps stealing some soup from FeiLiPu's udon soup, I can't help but peeped, or rather i force myself within close proximity of the cell phone to read the contents. So the rest of the girls naturally just started shooting questions like "who're you dating?" ... ooohhh the jibes went on & on. And then C decided "if you guys ask anything, i have every right to ask back or even spill your beans". Most of the girls decided to shut up, makes you wonder what secrets does everyone have. Are we a bit like the chicks on wisteria lane? Happily married yet hiding something beneath that soil / swimming pool? Then again, we're all not married, just happily committed to our significant other... leaving J & C going at each other's neck with questions of the other halves. From the age to the race of their significant other halves. Me & Mr. E sat between them, and we just burrowed into our seats. Heh heh :)

The girlies then adjour
ned for drinks at Bar Stop @ Devonshire, sans C. She went to meet her hot date, whom she declined to introduce to us. Are we that scary? Do we devour anyone that is within our range? Do we devour men? The word "devour" as found on dictionary.com can be described as " to prey upon voraciously". Do we? But that doesn't matter. The all important question is : Who're you really dating right now?

Mr Blur King 'M' came to join us. Seeing how a guy absolutely have zero clue about tech toys is amusing. Maybe more so since i'm a chick, and know how to get around my tech toys. Hmmm... and to name his other half "nymph" is amusing as well. Are the girlies i hang around with that mean? That obnoxious that we call other names..? *pauses to think* yes i certainly think so, especially if we feel the person totally deserves it.

So we're now part of an obnoxious name-calling group who will adjourned our name-calling & questioning activity till the next meeting : my birthday dinner.

Till then, i guess we won't know WHO ARE YOU DATING RIGHT NOW?

2 comments:

-ben said...

Mr. E. looks real happy because of the food on the table, right? Or am I missing something here? *wink*

zeenie said...

ben, do you really want to know? I certainly don't!!