Wednesday, September 14, 2005

my 100th post

This marks my 100th post. Yep... it's been a long time...

And of cos today also marks the 1st of my weekend long celebrations for my quarter life crisis.
For Mr. S who has asked me why i can say quarter, and whether i'm so sure whether i'll live till a 100, the answer is yes.

So cheers to my 1st 100 posts, and of cos, cheers to the 100 years i'll be alive...
and finally cheers to my quarter life crisis...

suddenly, i realize i'm not that young anymore, yet not old enough.

I've been asked what i want for my birthday... i really do not know.

2 comments:

-ben said...

OMG, I reached the 100th post mark before you?
This is bad, bad, bad.
I guess I am a blabber-mouth.

Happy 1/4th life crisis!

More yummytori?

zeenie said...

Happy 100th!! NOw, on to the 101st! (airborne all the way? LOL)