Wednesday, August 31, 2005

reminiscing ....

I love surfing blogs. Yes i am a blog surfer, i have this voyeuristic streak within me. It's been there, always there, the quintessential kaypoh Singaporean me.

So i surfed upon some webbies of my old college mate who's now pursuing his masters back @ our good ol' Purdue, and the links of the current batch of undergrad. Sure the pik-chers they took of Purdue brings back good memories, i miss being back in school. There's now even a Starbucks in Purdue Memorial Union (PMU, for short). goodness.... how things have changed. I guess it's a sign of the times.

Some interesting conversation :
Me : i wanna go back to school...
E : why? why the sudden urge?
Me : Purdue's got a Starbucks in the union now... i wanna go see...
E : errr you make all mid-west peeps really ashamed right now, cause you are so deprived.
Me : (LOST*) what?...

I don't want to go back to attend graduate school. I'm having so much fun. But the thought of going back to the days (those were the days....sigh...) ... is jus so tempting.

I need a flashy convertible to ease my pain...
:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
takchek said...

I thought you were attending college in Southern California.

Guess it's time to turn on your comment spam blocker.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203