Monday, August 22, 2005

extra something something...

I realized recently how much i love to extra something something.

To explain my ever growing figure, i have extra my food intake. I have breakie, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner & supper. Not too good. Jumped 7 kg all within 2 months. *GASP* yes, i did it all within 2 frigging months. Pants of cos got extra tight, mini skirts of cos got extra tight, my thighs of cos got extra fat, my arms of cos got extra big breakfast, ooohhh, i got extra unhappy. Angie advised to jus cut my meals to 3, then perhaps i would lose extra flabs.

To satisfy my craving, i have decided to start extra mayo-ing everything. So to my Subway guy, i need to extra extra mayo my 6 inch ham sub. To my Sakae Sushi chef, i need to extra extra mayo my California handroll. To my Bei Zhan chef, i need to extra extra mayo my deep fried prawns covered with mayo. Angie advised me to just cut my mayo intake by half, then perhaps i would lose extra flabs.

To 'complete' my shoe collection, i have decided to extra my shoe purchases. While at KL during the weekend, i saw this beautiful pair of shoes. So beautiful are the shoes, that i bought not one or two or three pairs, but 6 pairs. To the nice lady serving me at Nose, please extra that pair of shoes to size 6, 9 and 10 too. And to the guy at Vincci, please extra that pair of shoes to include the other color but same design too. Yes. Angie advised me to cut down my shopping manic by half, then perhaps i won't lose extra money.

To let Mr. E go wild on speed legally, i have decided to accede to his request of extra trackdays. He not only did a Friday trackday with the VAG.Sg peeps, he also did that extra trackday on Saturday with the Traction Circle peeps. Angie advised me that we should follow Mr. E to the trackday. I guess going to the trackday meant we save some money, i.e., not spending on more extra shoppin.

I guess perhaps i need to drop the extra of everything i choose to do, and follow whatever Angie's prescribing. Right, Angie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah... CHIO BUs n fast cars....
now all we need is some nice golden sand... waves and a couple tiny bikinis...