Thursday, August 18, 2005

Amused ....

So today's Thursday, a day after mambo. I went to mambo @ zouk with Ben & Angie. I was so amused with the synchronized actions by the lil' ones these days. It's just so different. My gawd, what an eye opener. I was so amused with everything, i laughed it through. Last night's low : I met "The Big Fuck" (or rather he self introduced), and seriously he is no big fuck. In fact, i felt utterly disgusted by his sleazy ways. I haven't met anyone so repulsive as him, i dare say. Maybe he finds rejection a sort of compliment. I would think so. To be defined outright repulsive by me does truly mean that the word REPULSIVE & SLEAZY has been brought to a new low. And he now runs a separate blog under the moniker rambotan, btw. Though he's supposedly highly educated, he lacks that disposition, the aura... and he's just outright sleazy and skanky. Ewwwww... Would he have remembered my name? Heck No. He's just a sleazebag who's just trying to get into every girl's pants. And ewwwww... i have to dettol anything that's standing within a feet away from him. He's no big fuck, and i most certainly would never date him EVER. That's for sure.

So surfstop at KennySia today... man i really have to applaud him for his benglish translator.. Alas! The way it translated my blog is just way way way too vulgar for me to write it down.

An lil' portion of how my past post is like :
As National Day just past, Limpeh have kaki asking limpeh si mi limpeh did on National Day to claim to be patriotic. Limpeh just smiled and said " limpeh brogged about it one." Surfstop at MrBrown tolay and the cheebye kia mentioned about Enuwy, a brogger who went to apply for Singakapoh Citizenship.

Truly KennySia's posts never fail to amuse me...
I'm heading to his country for the weekend... woohooo, time to relax, chill & kickback.

No comments: