Friday, August 05, 2005

drunk drivin...

You can see the sign whenever you travel out at night. The sign that beams brightly right into your eyes stating : TP OPS TONIGHT. PLS DRIVE SAFELY. Hint One : the number of roadblocks outside stretches of bars & clubs... none are spared... during weekends & holidays gave some indication about the seriousness of the situation. I fail to still see that light. Hint Two : friends & associates getting caught at such roadblocks gave some indication about the seriousness of the situation. I still fail to see the light.

There was a lil' newsclip tonight on Channel5 News. The scene was awful. It took place right outside Bangkok. Scene : Some tow truck guys were loading up a motorcycle onto the tow truck. Out zooms past this 4 by 4 who wipes out the four guys... mounts onto the tow truck... get lodged... moves the tow truck a couple of metres. Sadly a tow truck guy was caught under that 4 by 4's wheels... and i think he's dead. This is about drunk driving. About how drink driving kills lives. The driver of the 4 by 4 denied he drank. The other tow truck guys punched him. I can sense the anger, the hurt, and the pain. I too lost a loved one through drunk driving.

The guy that i acknowledge as my brother. The guy i went through college with. My "family" away from my family. Along with Dennis & Sanford, we are just one unbelievable 3 guys & a gurl. I was their lil' sister. I get what i want. They treat me like a queen. I still remember like it was yesterday. And of cos, the anger, the hurt and the pain that i went through on the day he left us. The feeling a lot of people couldn't understand, especially since they sees us as friends. Through all these, you realize how much your "family" means to you. How much effort is needed to keep a group together. How much love you need to share before it's too late.

I just wanted to say i miss you, bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Straving forcused %%desc%% maean we have remove obstacles %%desc%% that block our visual path.