Saturday, April 30, 2005

just finished some cheesey campy Channel 8 drama called Short\Stories --- Fate. One word : CHEESEY. It tells of a couple (obviously! duh?!!?) who breaks up, due to the guy being obsessively clean, and the gurl jus can't stand it anymore. From then on, they went onto doing their own stuff. The gurl joined a dating / matchmaking /husband-finding agency, and listed 10 criteria for finding the perfect man. The agency owner said her criteria is too high, to which the gurl retorted, NO, my ex was like that. The agency owner then asked why did she leave him then. Hahaha... to cut matters short, they got together finally again, cos they both love each other. yada yada... CRAP,cheesey.

TV and Movie storyline often happen in real life. as cheesey as anything can be, the scene often replays in reality. Read my lil' adventure with a brush of tv / reality below...

I was sitting down with a couple of friends. And we started cracking up about Legend of Speed, and how the turbo runs out of breath being absolutely hilarious. Then we recall this particular guy telling us how to tell if the turbo runs out of breath. We were like thinking "modifications legend of speed style". I personally have not watched the movie Legend of Speed starring Ekin Cheng but i heard little excerpts from it.

We started chatting about everything under the sun. I realized guys bitch way too much, much more than girls do. We also started talking about ugly modifications, and of course, lap timings. And how some people with big turbos are absolute disasters on track. Hahahahaha! ok, i shall refrain from further bitching. I have already promised to drop the matter. But botak should actually know his own limitations man.

I am sick this weekend, coming down with flu. and Hugo's coming from HK to visit , & party. Wonder how i'll survive the night / extra long weekend, besides the key idea : SLEEP !

I'm sorry if my last blog was gibberish, that's cos i'm coming down with a cold, and i will begin to sprout more rubbish than usual. Thanks hun for pointing out how my blog makes no sense to my readers who are male. and prolly thinking who the fish Takashi Murakami is , and wtf is a murakami panda edition of LV. Hahaha, can't help it. I've been too lazy to post pictures man. It's not only Erik who pointed out the gibberish, my other reader Doggie can't help it but tell me he didn't understand.

I WILL BLOG MORE STEADY STUFF IN THE FUTURE. I WILL TRY. I CAN'T PROMISE since i do think i will write rubbish again... hahahaha

No comments: