Saturday, April 16, 2005

It's friday.
My baby still has issues, how can a friggin 4 month old car not drive beyond 75kmph without eeeeksss?

I have found out how to photo blog via Flickr. Yes, i have to use Flickr, as i am a MAC user, so are a lot of other bloggers.

BK (my current avid reader) commented my blogs seems "deeper" than what he sees me to be, in terms of thoughts. Amidst the LV and Hello Kitty mania. Hahaha, i have to say THANK YOU. Of cos, another rebuttal came from DEu stating BK shouldn't have said that. Maybe cos i am blur... lost... all the time.

I am seriously lost at most things. I don't pay attention to some stuff. I cant seem to multi-task at all, these days. Actually i do think i watch too much telly. Telly takes my focus once i am home. I try to steer clear of my computers, unless i have not really spent time on it.

The evo9 is out, the blue is beautiful. I really like it.

I spent too much time & focus on work this week. I need a break badly. Hmmm...
There hasn't been many interesting events this week. Hmmm, i haven't even gotten the chance to interact with anyone other than the boyfriend. Yes Erik. He whines about his position as third. Errr... i have to say it's in NO order. I am not gonna comment any further on this scenario. Lest YE CHANG MONG DUO.
Hahahaha...

Cheers to the weekend...

No comments: