Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So i can't post pictures. ahhhh, heck. sometimes i feel that no pictures might be better.

So today i spent the day reading about Mr Brown and Xiaxue.
Mr Brown's posts are jus heart warming. I like the way he talks about Faith (his daughter who's autistic). It brings tears to my eyes. It's just so admirable for him to write in his very famous blog. Tons of people read his blog.
Wonder when my figures will hit at least 10 readers? Hahaha...
i am writing for self-gratification, i would like to think of that.

I am so stresed at work that I am reminded of my life back in USA. I kinda wanna go back, but i also know it would be different. It's no longer the college going days, when getting high & drunk and of cos, partying, and shopping were pasttimes. Now it's more like work ruling part of my life.

I'm also reminded of my friend, Pin. I miss him. I miss all my friends. But Pin left the group of us too early. way too early. If not, i could always just call and brag to him, or jus to catch up. or even fly out to party. Lifestyles would be kept the way it is. The jet-setting crowd. hahaha.....

Now we all sorta sink into our own lives. It's just too hard to be together.

yearning (is the new 'IN' word called Lemming???...it's so wtf ???) for some chips... i need junk food... fish, yearn is yearn. being 'in' with a word is not gonna make a diff. BLEAHZ :P

No comments: