Monday, April 04, 2005

It's been some time since i last blogged.
Ok, so i've been reading Xiaxue, Mr Brown and Mr Miyagi too much.
I too indulged in the "i'm too sexy for my blog" project... hmmm... except it's all my bf's pictures. heh, sorry hun.

Angie asked me today 'what i tot about her'. i seriously didn't know how to answer. Then i gave thought to the rest of my "friends" ... i put the word in inverted commas, due to the result : some are still sincere friends, while some are jus bitches. You know what i meant? i don't understand how some people could turn around and be so bitchy, and stop being in contact. I don't believe anyone doesn't need friends in the world either. been selective will only lead to severe bad luck, i feel. And personally, i also think it's the start of the downfall of such selective homosapiens. That being said. Angie, u're fantastic... hope we stay friends for a long time to come.

Introducing the core people in my life :
1) Angie
One of the two girlie buddies of my life... i've lost touch after secondary school. We both used to share a common enemy. Errr correction! Still same enemy. Ahhh long story. Shall cut it short. Then we met last year and decided to really hang out. And found out we're so much alike. Yes, SCANDALOUS and totally OUTRAGEOUS. oh well... our poor bfs.
2) Jeannie
Jeannie is the other of my girlie buddy. The bitch-till-u-drop-dead kinda girl i can't live without. We're very different. If you ask me who's cool, she would be the one. My gossip kaki and of cos, drinking kaki. what will i do without you? Hey, start planning this weekend or next week's drinking plans....
3) Erik
my quintessential bf. the man behind my shadows... tolerating my shit. I admire him, his frankness, and his outright whatever attitude. Yet he pisses me off with his incessant reading of new car stuff. hmmm... oh well... he has come a full circle from before. Now he knows what is "shake shake that ass girl..." from the 80s stuff... hahaha, OLD MAN! And he loves my hello kitty collection... where to find?!?
4) My sista Chingy & her other half Qi....
Chingy wanted a car, i said no... afterall Qi has one. Qi can knock more senses into her than i ever can. Shit, talk about ZHONG SER QING YOU. oh well... there's a bunch of chinese idioms i can go on and on about.
AHHHHH gotta shuddup.
5) my mother...
She's the ever most important person in my life. need i say more???

More about my friends soon....
i gotta go shake shake that ass, girl...

No comments: