Sunday, April 10, 2005

Topic of the day : Blogs

I have figured out the rise in numbers of blogs in the recent times.
I also rediscovered my old blog addie, which is THIS BLOG RIGHT HERE, BABY which i started two years ago, when i'm down & out, in more ways than one. i do post now and then, now trying to upkeep every single week.

Ohhh and i am a kaypoh-san. I read every blog i can lay my hands on, provided they have pure BS about the person's lives like Xiaxue, or some notable blogs like Mr Brown & Mr Miyagi who deserves two thumbs up.
I have to clarify, totally nothing agst Xiaxue. She's great at what she does: blog. She blogs to entertain. She deserves the spot on New Paper. Like i said, she writes funny stuff, and deserves my respect.
Mr Brown & Mr Miyagi ... well their blogs are socially conscious. They know what they say. People more often than not agree with their stuff, and find it intellectually stimulating. It's a notable difference from them and Xiaxue.

Ohhhh, and i discovered a gay blog... yes, a blog of this gay guy. it's heck of farney. I am sucker for funny stuff... And since the blogger's gay, he's ranting about the same topic i am absolutely fanatic about : MEN. And very cute guys to boot. And it's just funny, when the blogger goes into absolute dilemma over which lover he prefers. Ohhh come on, if the sex's no good... move on, dude. *kidding*

Over coffee tonight, my gfs and me were jus mindlessly talkin about stuff... and i said when i'm bored, i read blogs. And so i rattled off the names. And they just stared. Hahaha, yes i am bored, but blogs sometimes can be so darn interesting.

Side note : REVIEW of the week.
Besides being absolutely dead gone tired, i had the opportunity to be peacemaker. I suck at it, but i did put in my best. And the parties involved did reconcile. Sometimes a couple gotta give and take. it's never about seeing immediate change when there's a disagreement. It takes time to change, especially since we're rather old. And you know old habits die hard.

Watched The Pacifier, it was alright.
ohhhh, and my baby... my baby got some cranky problems. I got so pissed off, but thank God the mechanics fixed it up, and i even polished it. Now my baby is spanking good lookin. Love it...

Desperately in need of sleep... i got an ulcer in my mouth. DAMN!

No comments: