Wednesday, April 02, 2008

And so my butt got lazier

I wish i have the energy to move.
I wish i can be faster.
I wish i am motivated.

Sigh... all are wishes. The mind is willing, yet my flesh ain't moving.
My training has taken a dip. My weight has taken a huge increment. I look fat, but seriously, i got enough of those "wah you put on weight" kinda talk, that i just resigned myself to it. Am i even moving towards doing anything? No... cos i don't care. I'm Eve. I may whine about it for a lil, but that's it. Ok fine, i whine alot about it, then i forget about it. Heh

I had a nice relaxing trip to Bangkok. I so want to go again, yet i can't. Julz told me "no more holidays" , cos after that i always say lazy to train, i just want to laze around.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME.
unflattering pic... but you know, i can't always look glamorously cute. reality is warped.

No comments: