Thursday, January 25, 2007

under the weather...

I wonder how often i fall sick. I heard a supplier reply "again" when i informed him i am not at work cos i feel sick... That word "again" caused me to wonder. So i am adding the label under the weather to this cause.
I am feeling under the weather, exactly when it chooses to rain the entire day. Drizzles here & there. My body aches. I feel like crap. I am slightly sleepy, yet i can't really sleep. I kept tossing & turning. Sigh...

I haven't gone to the doc's, because my symptoms have not really manifested itself. What can i tell my doc? She's probably going to dispense me some antibiotics. Bah! I hate that stuff.

I must have looked different or perhaps like crap today, cause i met a close friend who couldn't recognize me at all. I was baffled. Then again, it might be this new look i've been experimenting with. But i'm keeping it hush hush in case there're days that i don't want to talk to any friends, and i just want to disappear with the crowds. The friend commented it's not Eve.

So what is Eve? Comments please....

1 comment:

-ben said...

what is Eve?

Eve is this irrepressible, full of energy, hyper-kinetic, spunky babe with immense self-confidence (and impeccable fashion sense), irresistible charm, who drives a mean stick-shift; is a wakeboard Jedi master; sometime jogger, occasional swimmer, regular jetsetter; swings a deadly LV handbag; and is forever bouncing off walls.

That's the Eve I know.
(Despite all these, she knows that -ben is a lost cause.)

Next!
:-P