Saturday, January 20, 2007

that unforgettable feeling

The workload this week has calmed down. As much as i love the calmness, i also hate the boredom as no one has the time to sit down for a cuppa with me, and dread the thought of having to work doubly hard to make up for a quiet week.

I've been contemplating going to IntegraSg trackday at Sepang. Mainly cos i expected myself to be in Beijing now... and that work trip is still pending. Secondly, i don't have my ride to drive. And of cos the unpredictability of work makes decisions even harder.

But i am glad i did go. Last minute decision from a me that i lost along the way. I love the impromptu-ness and the last minute decision on such stuff. I managed to taxi with Cheng. Props to him for that. And it made me remember why i absolutely love driving. Omg, i wanted so much to just drive then, it's that unforgettable feeling of sheer exhileration, despite the fact i was perspiring from the heat at Sepang. My thoughts on his car are that it rolls like a dream, very predictable understeering and there's good enough power around it for a NA ride. I like the way it's set up. Our drive styles are different, so i had my lil' grumbles, but all's good.

So now the weekend is here. I can't believe i slept before 1am on Friday night... when i receive too many calls beckoning me down to Zouk, which of course I did not succumb to that, and figured my bed is way comfy, and of cos, being in jammies is the best feeling ever.

Have a good weekend...
Cheers & XoXo,
Evielicious

No comments: