Friday, February 02, 2007

mushing with friends

I barely stepped out of being well from my illness. I don't think i was that sick. I had this respiratory problem which resulted in me breaking in cold sweat and bad muscle aches for a couple of days. I spent the weekend mushing around with my ipod doggy, which i received as a Christmas present, in bed... lazing around, and just resting or catching up on Grey's Anatomy.

As with the festive period around Chinese New Year every year, work gets a little slower. And of course, in light of having just recovered from an illness, plus that extra time off work, i decided to spend some time with my fave boy in town, Kimbo during the beginning of the week... and he had to do some work and hunt down locations for a film shoot. The task in hand was to find a motel of sorts. We found this queer motel that has sheets hung outside that undoubtedly are errrr... weird. The structure of the motel is so antique and weird amidst the rest of the newer buildings or high-rise condominiums projects around the area. Hmmm... one word : queer.

My godsis and sis decided to arrange for mid-week drinks at Zouk, to just hang out together... and have a quiet night out. Every single time we plan for quiet night always turns out into boisterous amount of fun and crazyness. Richard & Alan my Hei Ren brother called me close to 10pm and i told them where i would be at. They came down. Turns out they knew some friends of my sis who so happened to be also there. And we had fun.

As the weekend rolls around, i probably will be spending good amount of time near water, in or around water. I guess i am kinda looking forward to it. I am turning pale looking. hmmm... and i admit i have been quite a bum... but at the very least, i have cute buns. Hahaha...

No comments: